Dread Legion bundle pack #2 is already out

Thursday? Wow, this week got away from me.
 I've been spending a lot of time recently assembling the promo pics for all of the bundle deals that I've been offering, the plain brown wrapper icon at OBS is quite uninformative. I also went through every download file at OBS and made sure that nothing is watermarked or password protected so that people can work with the pdfs that they purchase as they see fit. That took a fair while, but now I know what not to check/uncheck moving forward.

 Next week will be the last of the Dread Legion forces - the cavalry, and then I'll be switching back to the sci-fi elements for a bit. I enjoy updating the site and making announcements about the re-releases every day, but it is a bit time consuming and I'm looking forward to all of the old releases being back up so my time can be more focused on finishing new works, which will be in December.

 Speaking of December, the Christmas Wars Forum Hoard has started, been pretty quiet so far...and the Mutant Menace Hoard will be up on the site for perusal and download by monday at the latest.
Christmas Wars

Oh, and buy some more toys! One Book Shelf
Here's the latest bundle packs of this weeks and last weeks releases;


No comments:

Post a Comment