Final countdown to Papercuts 2013!

Submissions for the Papercuts 2013 Showcase are due monday the 26th by the close of business hours. Tuesday morning I start building the voting polls so late entries will not be accepted.

Don't be this finger.

I've been a bit under the weather this week and onemonk.com is still offline, again I apologize.
If there is a specific download, like bases that you are looking for just email me or comment here or
PM me at the Cardboard Warriors forum and I'll get you fixed up.

The future of onemonk.com is that it will not be a storefront, maybe when I retire and have a lot of time on my hands, but not for the for-seeable future. One Monk Classic products will continue to be re-released at the One Book Shelf vendor co-op. If you purchased a One Monk product previously either through OBS or onemonk.com and want a DL link to the re-release, just contact me with some kind of proof-of-purchase and I'll fix you up.

Remember: finish your entries!
See you monday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment