High Elf Tower and Spartan Minotaurs added to Elf Alliance section

The High Elf tower model ,and Spartan Minotaur figure set have been moved, and added to the Elf Alliance Army section of the website. The tower is old, but the Minotaurs are new, designed by me, and assembled, compiled and PDF'd by squirmydad. He even created a GSD cut file too!


Jabbro has sent me all the March HOARD entries, and boy are there a ton of them. I'm taking this opportunity to organize the HOARD files sections so they resemble my current figure download and preview layout. I'll get the new stuff added first, since it's desired right away, then work on adding the older stuff in this new format.

I'll also be looking to upgrade the menu bar and side categories with dynamic menu's. This should help bring the page heights down to a reasonable level with expandable menu sections for each category, and the main menu will be a drop down version with direct links to every page in the site. This will take some time, my php and java skillz leave a lot to be desired, and I am hacking the crap out of iWeb to do this, and that takes real code-fu.
JIM

1 comment:

  1. Hello men, I'm from argentina. Its the first time y read your blog. I really love what yo do! I play roll playinga games and war games and uour help is so udeful for us, because material is too expensive here. Iwant to make my own elf tower so i would like to where can i download the maps and models. Thanks and have a look to my blog too, although it is in spanish.
    lectura-silenciosa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete