Male Tavern Patrons finished

 
The first set in the new range of villages in done. I was able to fit 15! figures on the page. Next up is the Female patrons ,which will be another 15 figures. This is looking to be a large release.
All of the new sets will be released on March 1st. And will kick off my new monthly release schedule. At the beginning of each month, I'll release all of the sets I designed the previous month. I am doing this for several reasons, less stressful to release, more to promote at one time and more sales in a combined release.

Once I get a few of these villager sets out, I'll get some other sets, like more Apocalyptic sets, Fantasy Army sets, More sci-fi and aliens released. I really do hope to get back into the swing of things and get a ton released in the coming months.
JIM

2 comments: